For your convenience, we have compiled many online services and common requests in one location to help you easily prepare for your visit with us. Please complete the following prior to your date of service: Patient registration form, Health Questionnaire. In addition, if your visit is related to either Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis, please complete that additional questionnaire.
What should you bring to your appointment?
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit. Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing with you:
- Patient registration form
- Health questionnaire
- Medication list
- Drivers license or state issued identification card
- Primary and secondary insurance cards
- A friend or family member to take notes / help with questions
- A list of your questions / concerns / past medical history and surgeries
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not just the reports – please get the actual films)